As BD Leader you will be responsible for establishing and expanding of strategic and tactical partnerships to accelerate Collenda's market access in the corporate business, both in existing markets and in new markets.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Establishment and expansion of strategic partnerships in existing and new markets
- Expansion of your existing network, focus on winning further partners
- Increase company growth and number of sales partner
- Ensure successful market entry in different countries focusing on DACH
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and Product
- At least 5 years experience in Channel business (Software and Cloud)
- Existing network in channel and distribution business in DACH, ideally in ERP partner environment
- Networker profile who knows how to build a modern ecosystem
- Solution oriented; knowledge how to create added value for customers
- Absolute will to open up new markets with new and existing customer base
- Knows business solutions, ideally in the area of credit management, receivables management or accounting
- Team player with excellent communication skills in German and English
- Methodical, analytical and structured thinking, innovative capacity, flexibility, ability to work in teams, engaged and visionary
- FH or University degree
The preferred location for this role is in Düsseldorf or Frankfurt Regular travel to customer sites and industry events will be required. The BD Leader will direcly report to the Head of Sales. This position offers besides our general benefits (including company car) a broad scope for career development within an established name in financial services technology.
In that case, please respond via email@example.com.