As Head of Sales DACH you will be responsible for leading the Sales team in the DACH region with full responsibility for orders and sales intake. Furthermore, this role is responsible for all activities which are necessary to successfully implement the business plan.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Leading the Sales team in DACH (Inside Sales, Presales, Sales)
- Planning and driving the Sales strategy to develop and maximize company order intake, revenue and strategic value in line with objectives
- Plan and direct Sales team activities and objectives to maximize sales volume as well as identify employee performance goals and measurements
- Representation of Sales department in management meetings
- Develop and follow-up oo market development and initiates, when necessary corrective action plans to achieve Sales targets
- Define organizational and territorial structure for future growth
- Work closely with Marketing and Product organisations
- At least 10 years of professional experience in Enterprise Sales
- 5 years of leadership experiences
- Existing network in DACH with corporate customers
- Knowledge of business processes in corporates and/or banks
- Experience in working with different Sales Channels
- Experience selling Cloud-, License and Consulting business models
- Leader and motivator
- Team player with excellent communication skills in German and English
- Methodical, analytical and structured thinking, innovative capacity, flexibility, ability to work in teams, engaged and visionary
FH or University degree
The preferred location for this role is in Düsseldorf. Regular travel to customer sites and industry events will be required. The Head of Sales DACH will direcly report to the CEO. This position offers besides our general benefits (including company car) a broad scope for career development within an established name in financial services technology.
In that case, please respond via email@example.com.