The Presales Consultant is a product and market specialist, working within the Corporate Business in the European Region. (mainly DACH) The role will involve working closely with the sales team and clients in order to manage client requirements and expectations throughout the sales process, but also to elaborate the most suitable solutions.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the Presales phase by delivering sales presentations and solution demonstrations
- Provide coverage at client events and seminars
- Provide product expertise in the Presales process in collaboration with sales team
- Identify and qualify clients’ business and functional requirements to identify solution gaps in cooperation with product management
- Respond to questionnaires and client queries (RFI’s / RFP’s ) in a timely and professional manner and create required deliverables
- As a market expert, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives. Understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
The Presales Consultant is a highly motivated individual who can successfully work with all levels in an organization to successfully deliver key messages and USPs about the COLLENDA solution suite via presentation and product demonstration.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred banking experience
- Experience in B2B client facing activities
- Good grasp of technology and technical concepts
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing) / Good communication skills in German (verbally and in writing)
- Outstanding presentation abilities
- Interpersonal skills and a smart, professional appearance
- Experience in loan department, credit risk or Front, Middle or Back Office department of a financial institution preferable
- Presales and/or Requirements Engineering skills preferable
The preferred location for this role is in Düsseldorf or Frankfurt. Regular international travel to customer sites and industry events will be required. This position offers besides our general benefits a broad scope for career development within an established name in financial services technology.
In that case, please respond via firstname.lastname@example.org.