Collenda (formerly ABIT GmbH) is the market leader in advanced software for credit and collections management. The company’s products are used by over 700 banks, corporate lenders and collections agencies. Collenda has ambitious plans to expand its position as the pre-eminent European supplier of solutions for credit and collections, supporting the accelerating investment in digitalization across financial services. To propel the next phase of its growth, Collenda is seeking an experienced innovator to join its team as Senior Sales Executive (m/w/d).
As Senior Sales Executive you will be responsible for new sales and a number of key accounts. This includes working in partnership with colleagues across Presales, Marketing and Consulting.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the Corporate Business Segment in your sales territory (Germany)
- Present the Collenda company and product story to your market
- Focus on winning new customers
- Build and manage your sales pipeline
- Manage your Sales forecast in a predictable manner
- Understand the market developments
- Know your competition
- Coordinate all commercial activities in your accounts
- Work closely with the Presales team throughout the Sales Process
- Negotiate T&Cs of all Sales and Service agreements with your customers
- Team up with Marketing to build the right lead generation programs for your sales territory
- Working with Salesforce CRM
- Enterprise Sales experience 3-5 years
- Understanding of subscription business model
- Experience selling Cloud products and services
- Very strong communicator and strong personality
- Sales Hunter Profile
- Knowledge of financial business processes (collections, credit, receivables)
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Team player with excellent communication skills in German and English
- Great presenter
- FH or University degree
The preferred location for this role is in Düsseldorf or Frankfurt. Regular travel to customer sites and industry events will be required. The Senior Sales Executive will direcly report to the Head of Sales. This position offers besides our general benefits (including company car) a broad scope for career development within an established name in financial services technology.
Enthusiastic? In that case, please respond via email@example.com.