Tool from Collenda
Analysis of diverse data with automatic support: Early detection of risks
The efficient implementation of procedures for the early detection of risks requires a high degree of automation with flexible design options and close networking of receivables management with the systems managing the portfolio.
Core topics are here:
- The analysis of the entire customer and contract portfolio according to the relevant crisis signals
- The differentiated and customer-specific design of the processes for initiating the appropriate countermeasures
- The availability of current data in reporting
Automatic and customizable processing: Efficient use of resources
Every day, Collenda Collections checks your entire customer and contract portfolio for the indicators you have defined for early detection and seamlessly transfers the cases to automatic process processing. The dynamic interface architecture of our software supports uncomplicated communication with existing and third-party systems. The automated comparison of information keeps your data up to date at all times.
Individually configurable workflows take over the control of your workflows and ensure traceable standardization of your processes. Define the questions and answers in the rules of the workflow and determine the degree of automation - the workflow reliably takes care of the processing and integrates the employee where his decision is needed.
Classify cases in risk segments according to configurable parameters and group commitments in your operative processing units on this basis.
Use of targeted measures and monitoring: Increase return success
Use the full catalog of measures for backorder processing with a high degree of automation and support, such as:
- Start/continuation of the dunning process until termination
- Recording and automatic compliance monitoring of payment and deferral agreements
- Documentation and support of the collateral realisation process