For our customer support we are looking for you at the next possible date as
CALL CENTER AGENT INBOUND (m/f/d)
Part-time, working student possible
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Together with your colleagues, you will be the central point of contact for incoming service requests regarding our software solutions.
- You will record incoming requests by phone or e-mail using a user helpdesk system and transfer these messages to second-level support for further processing.
- You monitor the respective support process with the help of tools and thus ensure compliance with our service levels.
- You send predefined evaluations and regular statistics.
- You have completed vocational training in the commercial field or IT environment and have professional experience in a comparable position or
- You are a student, ideally with a focus on IT or business administration
- You have very good written and spoken German and good English skills
- You are quick on the uptake and have excellent communication skills – especially on the phone
- Commitment, high motivation and an independent way of working are a matter of course for you.
- Flexible working: In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies: We give you space to push your own ideas and take responsibility
- Your own DNA counts: You have the opportunity to help shape and develop the customer support at Collenda
- A great team: cohesion and fun in what we do are very important to us
- A feel-good atmosphere: Duz culture, fresh fruit, free drinks, staff events and discounts, sports activities
Apply today and become part of our #teamcollenda!
Please send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!