For the department Customer Success we are looking for you at the next possible date for the location Nieuwegein as
Financial Specialist Servicedesk (m/f/d)
Our clients’ primary financial processes are the heartbeat of their organisation. Constant changes in laws and regulations from the government and the profession itself create a high level of complexity and require adjustments in the financial processes.
In addition, primary financial processes are time-sensitive and any issues or ambiguities can lead to delays in billing and file status. Our goal is therefore to support our clients as quickly and as well as possible with any questions in this area.
Your task is to ensure, together with the service desk and in second instance with the product owner(s) and any programmers, that customers receive optimal support for their primary financial processes.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Customer support: You are responsible for receiving and answering questions from customers and colleagues about financial processes in our Credit Navigator application.
- Consulting: You advise, analyse and identify the clients’ financial work processes.
- Process management: You identify, describe and monitor improvement points in relation to our own processes.
- Communication: You ensure efficient and effective communication for the successful advice of clients.
- You have a HBO level of work and thinking (HBO or acquired through work experience).
- You have in-depth knowledge of financial administration and the financial operations of a bailiff or debt collection agency
- You have at least 5 years’ experience with one of the two leading bailiff packages in the financial management field
- Preferably you have knowledge of Credit Navigator (or EuroDossier)
- Working in a team is a matter of course for you
- You are proactive and have a service-oriented attitude
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both written and spoken
- Flexible working: In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies: We give you space to push your own ideas and take responsibility
- Your own DNA counts: You have the opportunity to help shape and develop the finance department at Collenda
- A great team: cohesion and fun in what we do are very important to us
- A feel-good atmosphere: Duz culture, fresh fruit, free drinks, staff events and discounts, sports activities
Apply today and become part of our #teamcollenda!
For more detailed information about this position, please contact Frank Geerds, Manager Infrastructure a.i., at +31 (0)30-608 44 11.
We look forward to seeing you!