For the sales department we are looking for you at the next possible date for the location Meerbusch (near Düsseldorf) as Presales Consultant Corporate Business (m/w/d). The Presales Consultant Corporate Business is a product and market specialist, working within the European Region (mainly DACH). The role will involve working closely with the sales team and clients in order to manage client requirements and expectations throughout the sales process, but also to elaborate the most suitable solutions.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Drive the Presales phase by delivering sales presentations and solution demonstrations
- Provide coverage at client events and seminars
- Provide product expertise in the Presales process in collaboration with sales team
- Identify and qualify clients’ business and functional requirements to identify solution fit and potential gaps in cooperation with product management
- Respond to questionnaires and client queries (RFI’s / RFP’s ) in a timely and professional manner and create required deliverables
- As a market expert, be aware of industry trends, drivers and regulatory initiatives. Understand the competitive offerings and their differentiators in the market, keep abreast of industry thoughts and initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent preferred banking experience
- Experience in B2B client facing activities
- Good grasp of technology and technical concepts
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements
- Equally comfortable working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbally and in writing) / Good communication skills in German (verbally and in writing)
- Outstanding presentation abilities
- Interpersonal skills and a smart, professional appearance
- Experience in corporate credit and debt management within a corporation preferable
- Presales experience and/or Requirements Engineering skills preferable
Your added value:
- Flexible working: In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer flexible working hours and home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies: We give you space to push your own ideas and take responsibility
- Your own DNA counts: You have the opportunity to help shape and develop the Sales department at Collenda
- A great team: cohesion and fun in what we do are very important to us
- A feel-good atmosphere: Duz culture, fresh fruit, free drinks, staff events and discounts, sports activities
Apply today and become part of our #teamcollenda!
Please send us your application documents and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!