As Senior Sales Executive Banking you will be responsible for new sales and a number of key accounts. This includes working in partnership with colleagues across Presales, Marketing and Consulting.
Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- Develop the Banking Business Segment in your sales territory
- Present the Collenda company and product story to your market
- Focus on winning new customers
- Build and manage your sales pipeline
- Manage your Sales forecast in a predictable manner
- Understand the market developments
- Know your competition
- Coordinate all commercial activities in your accounts
- Work closely with the Presales team throughout the Sales Process
- Negotiate T&Cs of all Sales and Service agreements with your customers
- Team up with Marketing to build the right lead generation programs for your sales territory
- Working with Salesforce CRM
- Enterprise Sales experience 3-5 years
- Understanding of subscription business model
- Experience selling Cloud products and services
- Very strong communicator and strong personality
- Sales Hunter Profile
- Knowledge of financial business processes (collections, credit, receivables)
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Team player with excellent communication skills in German and English
- Great presenter
- FH or University degree
- Flexible working: In addition to attractive remuneration, we offer flexible working hours and
home office arrangements
- Flat hierarchies: We give you space to push your own ideas and take responsibility
- Your own DNA counts: You have the opportunity to help shape and develop the Sales department
- A great Sales-team: cohesion and fun in what we do are very important to us
- A feel-good atmosphere: Duz culture, fresh fruit, free drinks, staff events and discounts, sports
Apply today and become part of our #teamcollenda!
Please send us your application documents and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!