We are looking forward to participating in Austria’s largest banking congress, the KURS, again this year. The event will take place on 14 and 15 June in Vienna and is an established get-together for the Austrian financial industry.
Collenda will not only be represented with an exhibition booth, but our CEO, Hartmut Wagner, will also speak on the topic of “Everything digital: Obligation and voluntary exercise for the banking world” as part of the expert conference “IT in banks” on 14 June at 2.00 pm. In his presentation, he will focus on the following aspects in particular:
- Influence of the Corona pandemic on the digitalisation of banks.
- Current challenges and opportunities for banks
- The importance of the cloud for digital lending
Would you like to meet us at KURS? Then please feel free to contact us: You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the KURS
The KURS is the central event when talking about the biggest hurdles and disruptive developments in the banking sector and will be held for the 16th time this year. The organiser imh gathers national and international decision-makers, supervisory and legal experts as well as practitioners from banks and credit institutions over two days. This year, the KURS is divided into four specialist conferences covering the topics of payment transactions, back office, compliance and money laundering as well as IT in banks. The latter will deal with the following specialist focal points:
- Strategic overall view of the Digital Finance Package: background, timetable & outlook.
- The clock is ticking: How the ISO 20022 migration succeeds
- Pilot regime for DLT-based financial market infrastructures & Markets in Crypto-Assets (MiCA) under the microscope
- From banking practice: Digital innovations and implementation at the technical level
- Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) and its relevance for IT infrastructure.
You can find the entire agenda here: https://www.imh.at/veranstaltungen/seminar/konferenz-it-in-banken/