Flow and Grow
Open Credit – Agencies
Commercial and legal collections management for:
Debt Collection Agencies
OPEN CREDIT – AGENCIES
Efficient case management, integrated data feeds and compliant workflows are key advantages of the Collenda platform for debt collections agencies and bailiffs. As a cloud service with an easy to use client portal, Collenda lets everyone see the same, up-to-date information, accelerating case work and speeding resolution. For lean dunning processes, Collenda offers an additional solution with S4Dunning.
OPEN CREDIT – DC
Debt Collection for Agencies
Every debt collection company is different – Collenda’s debt collection solutions adapt to your requirements through comprehensive configuration options. Whether manual or highly automated case processing – with the integrated workflow system you can design the most advantageous processes in the respective business area.
- Maintain an overview of case-relevant information for well-founded decisions.
- Flexible interfaces for efficient data exchange.
- Simple integration into existing system landscapes.
OPEN CREDIT – PM
Performance Management (Cwize)
Improve your repayment rate through more transparent cooperation between lenders and collection partners. Receive 24/7 information on debt collection activities and results and objectively analyse and compare your debt collection partner’s performance through more than 40 KPI reports.
- Fully automated import, processing & data consistency checking
- Legal compliance is guaranteed by a complete data overview
- Dynamic, fully automated distribution process
Increase the efficiency of your receivables management. Thanks to the remarkably simple, user-friendly handling and clear reporting, you always have an overview with complete transparency.
- Save time and money through automated, individually adaptable processes and workflows
- Fast scalability and flexibility through application in the cloud (SaaS)
- Reduced DSO leads to improved cash flow
Team spirit, the always friendly and courteous manner and the professionalism of our contact persons there as well as the uncomplicated pragmatism with which even complex problems are solved, we have experienced and appreciated in many joint projects with and at Collenda.”
– Jürgen Siegle, team leader receivables and collection management